- "Saskatchewan is very fortunate to have an organization like STEP and it is one of the many reasons why the Saskatchewan export sector has seen the growth it has over the last decade."
Pat Yeager - Bourgault Tillage Tools Ltd., St. Brieux, Saskatchewan
- “STEP has assisted us by looking for opportunities outside Saskatchewan and developing several new markets. STEP has been very supportive and helpful as they organized events for growers to meet and exchange ideas Through STEP, we have visited research farms and industry organizations which has given us the opportunity to share our product knowledge, where we are located and the advantages we have to growing healthy seed potatoes.”
Elly van der Veldt - Dutch Potato Farm, Outlook, Saskatchewan
Membership Application Form - As of April 1, 2016
Membership Fee Schedule - As of March 1, 2017
- Customized market research reports
- Individualized export market advice and guidance
- Participation in STEP business development missions and in-market support
- Introduction of members and their products/services to prospective in-market contacts
- Identification and development of relevant distribution channels
- Identification and advice on standards and regulatory requirements
- Identification and development of financing mechanisms for foreign buyers
- Identification of credit options and development of credit procedures for export markets
- Information on projects and program options of International Financial Institutions
- Qualified trade leads
- Access to in-coming buyers
- Access to applicable funding programs
- Geographic and/or sector market overviews
- Tailored advice from STEP’s export professionals
- Assistance on accessing financing and export market development programs for exporters
- Guidance on transportation and logistics issues
Company Profiling & Information - enhanced member search capabilities on the STEP website and member profile on flash drive promotional device. Provided with bi-monthly international business publication - Global Ventures.
Education & Networking Events - provide ongoing export training sessions and networking events at member rates.
International Finance & Logistics - provide custom export finance and logistics solutions by having one-on-one consultations with members.
International Projects - provide relevant information on STEP’s current project portfolio and the member opportunities contained within as well as information on STEP’s overall policy, direction and interest in international development projects.
Market Intelligence - provide customized market intelligence for your products or services in markets of interest to you.
Qualified Trade Leads
- provide qualified trade leads to companies for you to pursue.
- provide advice and guidance on opportunities in the market and work with companies on outgoing and incoming trade missions.
Information contained in this application that is not designated
for the website will remain strictly confidential and
for STEP's use only.